Office 9:00AM to 6:00PM
Harlingen Country Club
- Country Clubs
Harlingen Country Club began in 1949. Members enjoyed a clubhouse and played golf at what is now the Tony Butler Municipal Golf Course. When the building was destroyed by fire, members saw an opportunity to create more space for their growing club and moved to a site which had previously been the Harlingen airport. A new golf course was built and, in 1970, a new building was constructed on the current site.
In July 2008, disaster struck as Hurricane Dolly dealt a crushing blow to the clubhouse. Through the difficulty, Harlingen Country Club members once again saw opportunity and set out to create a new space.
Open in October 2010, a new hacienda-style clubhouse today embraces our membership and greets our guests with a distinctive and warm design. Members enjoy year-round golf and tennis, exceptional dining, a fitness center, a new swimming pool and a host of social activities.
Located on the west side of Harlingen, from Expressway 83 Exit Stuart Place Road and head north approx. 2 miles then turn right on El Camino Real.